Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Skarab 22L Backpack
Saturday mornings are best served with a cup of hot coffee, fresh hashbrowns, and eggs over medium. Oh just don't forget to pack up your Osprey Skarab 22 Hydration Pack and top the morning off with a healthy dose of human-powered uphill fun. Built to carry basic day-hike necessities like a rain shell, granola treats, cold beverages, and a first aid kit, the Skarab is designed with a framesheet suspension system that disperses the weight of your load across the entire pack while the cushioned harness and integrated hip belt reduces weight placed on your spine. The side compression straps help stabilize the load and the myriad of external and internal pockets accommodate on-the-go access to necessities like snacks, sunglasses, or rain shell. Additionally, the trekking pole attachments are easy to use and make trekking through variegated territory a no-brainer. Not to mention, the Skarab 32 is equipped with a separate hydration compatible sleeve and the Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included with the pack.
- Hydrating hiking pack for quick day hikes and other excursions
- Durable polyester upper resists abrasion from normal use
- Airscape suspension system keeps you cool and comfortable
- Removable hipbelt centers heavy loads on your back to boost comfort
- True rucksack to opening makes packing and unpacking a breeze
- Included reservoir lets you hit the trail with hydration immediately
- Two mesh pockets keep snacks and drinks within arm reach
- Item #OSP00C9
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.