Why We Like The Seral 4L Hydration Pack
Whether we are out for a foothill bike ride, quick afternoon hike, or are just swinging the dog around the block we strap-on the Seral 4 Hydration Pack. This pack keeps water nearby at an arms reach so we can stay hydrated.
- Low profile hipbelt built to keep you hydrated on the move
- AirScape backpanel locks in a secure and reliable fit while moving
- 1.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated while you hike, run, or bike
- Zippered main compartment lets you bring just the essentials
- Magnetic hipbelt bite valve attachment keeps your water nearby
- Item #OSPZ1A7
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 600D recycled polyester, DWR finish, [accent, bottom] recycled 400D nylon, DWR finish
- 4L (244cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 1.5L Hydraulics Lumbar Reservoir
- top zip
- 1 internal zippered
- 7.5 x 12.5 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, cross-country, enduro, hiking, trail, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 31, 2021
Best in class
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
Out of all the hip packs with bladders I've used, I like this one the most. As per most osprey packs, it has an extremely robust and quality build to it. The bladder is clean, easy to use, and lacks the gross plastic taste that comes from a lot of other bladders. The hose is not detachable, which I see no issue in. Full of water and tools the pack doesn't bounce around on my back during descents and I don't notice it at all during climbs. It's easy to grab the hose and drink from it, and then reattach to the magnet. My only gripe about this pack is it's lack of storage space. It seems to have only 1 zipper pocket, which means your storage is shared with your bladder. I would of liked to see some other zipper pockets and some storage that isn't shared with the bladder. Otherwise it's a great pack, and for the $75 price tag I wouldn't go with any other brand. Not to mention ospresy's epic warranty, which keeps me buying their bags time and time again.