Why We like The Osprey Salida 8L Backpack
When we are mountain biking, there are specific essentials that we never ride without. The Osprey Salida 8L Backpack is our number one choice when searching for a mountain biking-specific backpack due to its small and compact design, neat organizational features, and ergonomic and comfort features. All of our essentials fit into the zippered compartment that features internal organizational pockets, and the Salida allows us to attach our helmet to the back of the pack when we are not riding. This bag has a 2.5-liter hydration bladder that fits into its separate zippered compartment and features a magnetic bite valve attachment. With its small size, Airscape suspension and backpanel, and its comfortable harness and hip belt, the Salida is super comfortable to carry when riding, evenly distributes the weight across the backpanel, and allows for air to flow between the pack and our back for enhanced comfort.
- Women's-specific mountain biking hydration pack with 8 liters of storage
- Included 2.5-liter Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir
- Airscape suspension evenly distributes the weight across the backpanel
- Organizational pockets inside main compartment
- Airscape backpanel uses foam and mesh for a comfortable, breathable carry
- Large U-zip main compartment access allows us to find our gear easily
- LidLock helmet attachment so we can store our helmet when not in use
- Item #OSPZ1HQ
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [material] bluesignÂ® APPROVED
- bluesign APPROVED, 100% recycled 400D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 8L (488cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, Hydraulics LT 2.5L
- [external] 1 front shove-it [internal] 2 zippered
- Helmet Carry
- yes, LidLock attachment
- upper straps
- 16.9 x 8.7 x 7.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.4oz
- mountain biking, road cycling, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.