Select Style & Size
Rook 65L Backpack
- Pack for extended backpacking adventures
- AirSpeed backpanel provides space for ventilation
- Lightwire frame transfers load to the hip belt
- Padded mesh harness and hipbelt for breathable cushion
- Integrated rain cover sheds precipitation
- Item #OSP00BW
- [face fabric] 600D polyester, [accent] 450D polyester, [bottom] 1000D nylon packcloth
- [backpanel] AirSpeed, [frame] Lightw\Wire
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh
- Waist Belt
- padded mesh
- Hydration Compatible
- Rain Cover
- 29.1 x 16.3 x 14.2in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
So simple and gets the job done
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Rook is a home run with its straightforward design and great carry. After all, it's an Osprey! Leta Osprey Rep
May 12, 2019
Very good for the price
Just bought this pack to camp at Speck Pond in Maine. Comfortable enough when fully loaded for a 10 mile hike. It has all the gadgets you need minus front storage access. Had a great time and this pack made all the difference! Comes with a rain cover too!
June 10, 2019
Hey Max! Thanks for a great review. This pack is a new line from Osprey designed for introductory backpacking, so its perfect for weekend trips. Good to get positive customer feedback on the new product!
July 23, 2020
I wanted to know the max load weight that this pack is rated for. Thanks!