Rook 50L Backpack
When you head out for a weekend with the Osprey Rook 50L Backpack, you can rest assured you have plenty of gear to enjoy the solace away from home. With plenty of space for your shelter, insulation, food, and water, this pack lets you hike while only carrying the essentials. An AirSpeed backpanel lifts the load away from your back so air can flow, while the Lightwire frame transfers the weight to the hipbelt to take the strain off your back. The padded mesh harness and hipbelt are breathable and cushioned to keep you comfortable as you hike, and the pack features an integrated rain cover for when you unpack your rain jacket.
- Midsize pack for weekend backpacking and ultralight treks
- AirSpeed backpanel provides space for ventilation
- Lightwire frame transfers load to the hip belt
- Padded mesh harness and hipbelt for breathable cushion
- Integrated rain cover protects your gear from showers
- Item #OSP00BX
[face fabric] 600D polyester, [accent] 450D polyester, [bottom] 1000D nylon packcloth
29.1 x 16.3 x 13.8in
backpacking, ultralight backpacking
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
Gets the job done!
The Rook is simple and carries great, like any other Osprey... and it still has the All Mighty Guaranty! Enjoy! Leta Osprey Rep