Select a size:
Renn 65L Backpack
Whether you’re hiking the JMT, AT, PCT, or that overnight trail near town, the Renn 65L from Osprey will be the pack to accompany you from end to end. This fully-featured pack offers plenty of storage, including a zippered sleeping bag compartment and exterior gear loops to tie-down sleeping pads or rain jackets between inclement weather. These exterior gear loops can also secure an Osprey Daylite pack for quick jaunts from camp or to create additional space for clothes or shoes.
For long days on the trail, Osprey’s signature AirSpeed frame keeps cool air flowing between your back and the pack so you can spend less time shifting your pack, and more time taking in those alpine views. Because we all know those views are even sweeter when you haven’t been adjusting and re-adjusting your pack—the Renn has adjustable shoulder straps, frame, and waist belt for a fit that hugs you like an old friend.
- Outfitted pack for weeklong excursions and thru-hikes
- Top lid access with zippered compartment
- Compression straps keep gear close and immobile
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment for easy organization
- Mesh back panel offers airflow and ventilation
- Integrated rain cover keeps pack dry in late-summer storms
- Waist belt pockets for easy snack access on long trail days
- Item #OSP00BY
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.