Select style & size:Select options
From terminal to trail.
Osprey's Porter 65 backpack may be your new favorite travel companion; it keeps you organized, has room for all your needs, and has the versatility to handle everything from flights to hikes. Its spacious main compartment easily packs in all of your goods for a week's worth of traveling, with padded sidewalls keeping things safe, and a secure laptop and tablet sleeve for keeping up with friends or throwing together a few work emails when you're on the go.
One of the most underrated features on the Porter 65 is the packable waist band and shoulder straps, as many travelers know well, there's an uncertain level of abuse capable of happening to your bags when checked, and the last thing you want before a trip involving trekking is to lose your waist band to a conveyor belt before you get there. To make things simple, the shoulder straps and waist belt slip inside the shell and zip up, so they stay secure and safe, enabling you to check the bag without worries.
- Durable bag for trekking and travel alike
- Assorted zippered pockets for small and large gear
- Stowable hip and shoulder straps for checking bags
- Zippered side pockets for easy access
- StraightJacket compression for snug supportive fit
- Protected laptop/tablet sleeve
- Item #OSP00A0