Select Style & Size
Porter 46L Backpack
Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is get away from it all, enjoy nature, and escape. The Osprey Porter 46L makes it easy to store your getaway essentials so you can get on the go faster.
The Porter 46 is the maximum backpack size allowed for carry-on, so you can avoid that nasty fee while taking along as much gear as necessary for whatever the adventure is that you're chasing. The bag features padded sidewalls to protect your essentials, a large main compartment to handle the getaway gear, and rear laptop sleeve for a quick grab at the plane seat. The ErgoPull hip-belt and shoulder straps can be stowed for travel convenience, and ample grab handles make it easy to throw the pack between different modes of transportation. For comfort and support, Osprey integrated its StraightJacket compression straps that keep the bag close and secure against you, avoiding too much stray movement when you're on the go. And for fitting a little extra storage for the voyage, the Osprey Daylite daypack attaches to reinforced loops on the Porter with ease.
- Travel-ready carry on organizations all your essentials
- Durable nylon holds up to the rigors of transport
- Main compartment with internal laptop sleeve
- Padded sidewalls double as borders to protect contents when open
- Rear, lockable laptop sleeve
- Compression straps secure any size load
- Attachment points for Osprey Daylite daypack
- Item #OSPZ199
- [main/bottom] 500D recycled nylon packcloth, [accent] 420D recycled robic nylon packcloth
- 1mm HDPE framesheet
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- stowaway 38mm webbing, padded wings
- top, rear, front,
- [front panel] 1 organizational, 1 vertical document, [top] 1 small item
- 24 x 15 x 10in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?