Why We Like The Poco LT Child Carrier
When we need to bring a little one along on our adventure we make sure to bring the Osprey Packs Poco LT Child Carrier. This capable carrier folds down to fit in our car and offers edgeless straps to boost our comfort throughout the day.
- Child carrier ready for theme parks and mountain trails
- Durable, water-resistant nylon fabrication offers longevity
- AirScape cushion centers the child on your back for easy carry
- Aluminum frame folds up so you can take this carrier everywhere
- Deluxe shild cockpit includes drool pad and integrated sunshade
- Pocketing provides storage for hydration reservoirs, layers, snacks, and more
- Item #OSPZ1AV
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [main, accent] 210D nylon, PFC-free DWR [bottom] 420D nylon, PFC-free DWR [sunshade] 210D nylon
- folding aluminum frame, AirScape, LIghtWire frame, Atilon framesheet
- Shoulder Straps
- BioStretch, spacermesh, adjustable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- BioStretch, spacermesh, adjustable
- 21L (1282cu in)
- 1 zippered front, 1 zippered lower, 2 waist belt
- Sun / Rain Cover
- built-in sunshade
- Hydration Compatible
- external sleeve
- Recommended Child Weight
- [minimum] 16lb
- 24 x 13 x 15in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 24, 2021
What is the weight limit for the child? Is there a height minimum?
June 25, 2021
Hi Ashley, The pack has a weight limit of 48 lbs. 8 oz. which includes gear, pack and child. The pack by itself weighs 5 lbs 1 oz. I don't believe there is a height minimum for the pack, but your child should be able to hold up their own head. In my experience, you can roll up a towel to place under the child if they can't see over the straps.