Have Bag, Will Travel.
Just because the Osprey Women's Palea 26L Backpack is smaller than its Active Everyday Series compatriot, doesn't mean it performs any differently than its larger cousin. Though, much like its bigger counterpart, the Talia is designed for commuters, students, and on-the-move associates alike. And consequently its entrusted with a gamut of rugged, go-hard-or-go-home features for a lifetime of performance—regardless of where your day takes you.
To ensure your necessities are well protected, the Palea features a durable 420HD nylon packcloth for dependable defense against daily obstacles and travel-prone bonks alike. Meanwhile, the contemporary silhouette and variety of color options lend a timeless look, making it ideal for international travelers. And to assure you stay comfortable when in transit, a ventilated AirspeedTM back panel prevents your attire from becoming saturated when enduring hot or warm conditions. And, finishing things off, the Palea has an integrated kickstand for enhanced convenience and easy, yet stable access to your tablet, laptop, or pen and paper.
- An everyday backpack with adventure origins
- Durable fabrics maintain longevity
- Whole gamut of zippered and organizational pockets
- Laptop and tablet sleeves are padded for protection
- Kickstand-inspired feature keeps pack stable
- Bike light attachment point enhances versatility
- Hip belt is removable for adaptive performance
- Compression straps stabilize your load
- Item #OSP009L