Whether you're flying across the country or just getting ready for an all-day adventure, the Osprey Day 24L Backpack is ready to ride. The Ozone Day has a tough-as-nails construction to hold up against turbulent travel, and waist and sternum straps for a more stable, supported fit. The large zippered front panel pocket organizes your small travel or work items, while the zippered lower compartment opens up to store your shoes or camera gear. The zippered heat-embossed tablet pocket ensures your go-to electronic device stays safe, sound, and scratch-free. When you need to free up your back, use the Handle-It slot to securely attach it to your wheeled luggage handle.
- 210D nylon shadow box main construction
- 210Dx630D nylon dobby accent and bottom
- Quick-access zippered tablet sleeve (up to 15in)
- Multiple organization pockets
- Ventilated mesh-covered die-cut foam harness and backpanel
- Ozone Handle-It slot
- Waist and sternum straps
- Item #OSP003V
- Q & A
Great little Daypack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a wonderfu daypack. I originally purchased the smaller version of this pack for myself but my wife liked it so much that I gave it to her and purchased this one. It fits perfectly and carries the load most comfortably. Definitely would purchase again.