Select style & size:Select options
Roll it, because you couldn't carry it if you tried.
Pack a week's worth of vacation essentials, and travel with Osprey's Ozone 28 Rolling Gear Bag. Its Highroad LT chassis includes large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth roll, an extendable ergonomic T handle, an ultralight aluminum frame for stability, and an ABS base for sturdy support. A combination of different thicknesses of nylon keeps the Ozone durable where necessary and light everywhere else.
The Ozone also features a massive pocket configuration for a clean and well-organized luggage. There's an easy access top zippered pocket for liquids and valuables, and a large front panel pocket for magazines. Inside, there are multiple mesh pockets (full-length and small) and plenty of organizers to keep practically every item separate from one another. External dual upper and lower side compression straps secure your gear whether you're running to the plane or driving cross country.
- Highroad LT chassis
- Large wheels with retractable T handle
- Low profile carry handles on top and side
- Large zippered main compartment access
- Easy-access top zippered pocket
- Front panel zippered organization pocket with internal zippered pocket
- Large zippered rear panel pocket
- Internal rear panel mesh pocket
- Full-length internal mesh side pocket
- Full-length internal side pocket
- Large internal zippered mesh front panel pocket
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Item #OSP003O
- Q & A
Super Light pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I cannot believe how light this pack is! It has a great handle that fits well in hand. The wheels seems sturdy and the bottom of the pack is reinforced well and balanced, it stays upright effortlessly. Great pockets also. I have several Osprey packs and love them all.
Osprey packs rocked it to PA
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We bought these bags for a family trip back to PA. Not only did I have to pack my stuff but my twin 4 yr olds as well in one bag. The bags held everything and kept us under the 50lbs TSA bag limit (wohoo - no extra fees)
The bags were super sturdy, rolled really nice and were easy to lift and maneuver on the shuttle to the terminal. The straps were great for fully securing everything and everything stayed in place including a dress and suit we needed for a wedding. Nothing was wrinkled!! I would recommend these bags for any type of travel and can easily hold everything needed for a week long trip. The extra storage spaces were great for toiletry items and spaces for multiple shoes. The T handle was wonderful for pulling through a busy airport and easy enough for my kids to pull. Highly recommend this bag.