Select Style & Size
Nova 32L Backpack
Whether you're hopping on a flight to go explore an old city or you're on your morning commute to work or school, the Osprey Nova 32L Backpack will surely keep you organized and make you travel more efficiently thanks to it's updated design. An array of pockets keep all of your gear separate and in place, and quick access pockets hold things like your phone or boarding pass to save time. A TSA-approved padded laptop sleeve keeps the security line moving and protects your computer from bumps. Padded mesh backpack straps and a mesh back panel keep continuous aiflow so that you're cool and comfortable, and the Kickstand feature keeps your pack standing up when you're waiting to board your flight or caught a seat on the bus.
- A versatile backpack for travel or commuting
- Nylon fabric construction is durable for everyday use
- Mesh backpack straps and back panel allow continuous airflow
- Kickstand feature keeps your pack up while commuting
- Multiple pockets keep your gear organized
- Padded laptop sleeve is TSA-approved to same time
- Item #OSP00DD
- [face fabric] 420HD nylon dobby blend, [bottom] 420D nylon dobby, [accent] 420HD nylon packcloth
- 32L (1953cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh
- Waist Belt
- 1 zippered main, 1 zippered organization, 1 zippered laptop sleeve, 1 zippered accessory, 1 zippered front panel, 1 stretch mesh, 1 side water bottle
- Laptop Sleeve
- padded 17in
- 18 x 12 x 12in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 12, 2020
Made for women??
- I returned this product before using it
I really want to like this pack. It's roomy, well-organized, and lightweight. But don't buy this pack unless you want to carry the weight of the pack on your breasts. That's where the shoulder straps sit. It is way too uncomfortable for me to use, so I'm returning it. Osprey, if you want women to buy your packs, make them for real women! I chose a different brand that has the straps where they belong.
September 9, 2020
Great size and fit!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
This pack is the perfect size for school or a day hike! It holds a ton of stuff and has pockets in all the right spots. The laptop sleeve fits perfectly and the water bottle pockets save room inside the bag. Shoulder straps are super comfy and the back breathes well. Construction is very high quality with clean stitching and a great material overall. Cleans up with a damp cloth. And the light purple color is the best part!
August 22, 2019
Great organization for the ladies!
The Nova has bee nicely updated and fits women's torsos really well. The men's version in the Nebula, which has a slightly longer torso. Enjoy the product tour! Leta Osprey Rep