Select Style & Size
Metron 26L Backpack
Fully loaded for the daily commute, the Osprey Metron 26L Backpack is built for those who ride to and from work in hectic urban environments. A tough-as-nails nylon packcloth construction holds up through rough and tumble rides in, while the ridged foam Airscape backpanel balances a healthy dose of breathable comfort with stable support. A multitude of pockets organize your documents, computer, shoes, clothing, and sunglasses to ensure your day stays on track. Osprey hooked this pack up with an integrated raincover to help protect your gear under rainy skies, along with a kickstand that keeps it upright for easy loading and unloading. Plus, a Lidlock helmet carry frees up space inside that would otherwise be occupied.
- Burly bike commuter pack with tons of features and style
- Tough fabric resists wear and tear during daily use
- Ventilated backpanel boasts foam padding for comfort
- Removable sternum strap with safety whistle alerts motorists
- Integrated raincover gives you added protection in the elements
- Lidlock helmet carry frees up space inside your pack
- Mutltiple pockets throughout organize your smaller essentials
- Item #OSP00DW
- 500D nylon packcloth
- 26L (1586cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- mesh-covered die-cut foam
- Waist Belt
- 1 open-side panel stretch, 1 shoe/clothing, 1 zippered side panel, 1 sunglasses/electronics, 1 front organization, 1 front panel stretch
- Helmet Carry
- yes, Lidlock
- Rain Cover
- yes, integrated
- 19 x 14 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- commuting, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 22, 2019
Great update to the Metron!
The updated Metron from Osprey has awesome features (like a shoe storage and rain cover) and comes in Osprey's unique Straightjacket Design that hold gear close when not fully loaded! Enjoy! Leta Osprey Rep
February 28, 2020
How is the comfort of this bag for walking/hiking vs biking? Is it rounded at all to be more comfortable while biking while sacrificing some comfort while walking?