For trails in every corner of the world.
Whether the trail you're hiking on is framed by leafy ferns or spiky desert plants, carry your gear in the Osprey Women's Lumina 60 Backpack. This pack helps you comfortably carry the load while enjoying airflow to your back through the tensioned mesh panel. ExoForm technology makes the shoulder harness and hipbelt comfortable even under the weight of 60 liters worth of gear. The Lightwire suspension and aluminum frame add structure to the pack, and the internal compression strap cinches the load close to your back to keep you balanced as you move over varied terrain. Pockets at the top, front, and sides keep you from spending more time rummaging through your pack than you do hiking, so you can focus on the beautiful terrain you get to explore.
- Pack for exploring the world via foot
- ExoForm harness and hipbelt lift the load
- Tensioned mesh backpanel promotes airflow
- Compression straps cinch down unfilled space
- Compatible with a 3L hydration bladder
- Adjustable sternum strap for comfort
- Top lid pocket for organizing small items
- Front pocket separates rain gear for easy access
- Item #OSP00AX
[face fabric] 30D Cordura Silnylon Ripstop, [accent, bottom] NanoFly 210D nylon
[x-small] 54L (3295cu in), [small] 57L (3478cu in), [medium] 60L (3661cu in)
Lightwave, 6065 aluminum
1 zippered lid, 1 front, 2 water bottle
[small] 26.38 x 15.75 x 13.39in
[x-small] 1lb 12.48oz, [small] 1lb 13.93oz, [medium] 1lb 15.04oz
backpacking, ultralight backpacking
- Q & A
Ultra-lightweight pack that's women specific. You gotta check this out!