Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Kyte 66L Backpack
If our mission has us bushwhacking through thorny shrubs, scraping by razor limestone walls, or scrambling over sandstone ridges, we secure our gear in our burly trail ally, the Kyte 66 Backpack. We confidently traverse rolling hills, root-snarled trails, and rocky ascents with our heavy load fitted close for a stable ride. To match our pack's grit, we push onward for a double-digit mile day, thanking each ridgeline gust that caresses our back.
- Women-specific rucksack for managing heavy loads on rugged trail
- Enough volume for long weekend treks and gear-intensive missions
- Extremely durable material withstands the most rugged terrain
- Lightweight frame and mesh harness system transfers load to hipbelt
- Mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel provides superior ventilation
- Integrated rain cover protects gear from sudden downpours
- Large front panel access makes grabbing fresh socks easy
- Innovative, award-winning Osprey Packs got it right yet again
- Item #OSPZ1A3
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.