Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kyte 36L Backpack
When a single day in the mountains isn't enough wilderness time to help restore your sanity, load up the Osprey Women's Kyte 36 Backpack with everything you need for an overnight's worth of exploration and relaxation. Throw your sleeping bag in the special bottom compartment, then pack your food, fuel, and extra layers in the top-loading main compartment for quick and easy access when you need to change or set up camp. The top lid is large enough to carry thetopo maps and snacks you need when you're on the trail, while the two side hip belt pockets are good spots to keep a tube of sunscreen and headlamp when your chosen route requires early morning starts and miles down long, winding trails through sunny meadows. If sunny skies turn dark and cloudy, you'll be ready to keep your gear dry with the integrated rain cover, which flips up and over the Kyte in a jiffy so sudden cloudbursts don't leave your tent, sleeping bag, and warm clothes soggy.
- Rucksack for adventures of all kinds from forest to city
- Generous size holds all your goods while remaining comfortable
- Spacermesh harness is breathable, comfortable, and supportive
- Lightwire suspension spreads the load out for easy carrying
- Airscape backpanel wicks moisture and keeps you cool
- Multitude of pockets ensure you stay organized while on the go
- Built in Rain fly protects your gear from surprise storms
- Item #OSP00C3
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.