Kresta 14L Backpack
Spend a day out on the skin track or boot-packing within the lift-accessed areas of the ski resort with the Osprey Kresta 14 Backpack carrying necessities without getting the way of having fun. This pack is fashioned with a women-specific, LightWire suspension system that when combined with the padded help belt and stabilization straps, provide a comfortable and pressure-free haul. Additionally, the thermoformed, contoured back panel sheds snow easily, and ultimately reduces the build-up of frozen precipitation.
A dual-position, deployable helmet net makes carrying your melon-protector easy (when it's not in use). Not to mention, the Kresta boasts a horizontal snowboarding carrying feature, or if you're of the dual-planked nature, it also touts an A-frame or diagonal ski carrying design. More importantly, the Kresta has a J-shaped avalanche gear compartment, complete with dry pocket, so you're able to access your safety gear in a flash and separate other sensitive items from wet skins or damp clothing. And, last but not least, a back panel entry system enables you to access snacks or extra layers quickly, and all of the Kresta's zipper pulls, as well as buckles, are glove and mitten friendly.
- Hit the skin track with the necessities on your back
- Durable fabric ensures long years of use
- Snowboard and ski-carrying options assure versatility
- J-shaped avalanche gear compartment offers easy access
- Dry pocket keeps sensitive avy gear safe from damp skins
- Side compression straps stabilize load
- Tuck-away ice tool loop keeps technical gear secure
- Hydration-system compatible with insulated hose sleeve
- Item #OSP00DV