Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kestrel 48L Backpack
Two-day summit bids and quick overnighters through desert canyons don't require a lot of gear, so pack light and move fast with the Osprey Kestrel 48 Backpack. The Kestrel's LightWire frame and Airscape backpanel comfortably support loads up to 40 lbs, making it ideal for two-day backpacking trips, while its feature-rich design lets you carry just about any piece of gear you might need to safely reach your objective. Two daisy chain gear loops run down the front of the pack, and the side is fitted with Osprey's Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole loops, so you can quickly free your hands up when you need to do a little third-class scrambling to gain the summit. Osprey also attached an integrated rain cover, so you won't have to hide under a tree if it starts rain when you're out on the trail, and the external hydration sleeve accepts a three-liter bladder (sold separately) for quick, on-trail hydration.
- Go-anywhere, do-it-all weekend backpacking pack built to last
- AirScape back panel circulates more air to keep you cool
- LightWire peripheral frame stabilizes the load
- Stretch front and side pockets give you extra storage
- External loops and front daisies with bungee tie-offs
- Integrated rain cover keeps your prepared for sudden rainshowers
- Stow-on-the-Go axe and pole attachment tucks them out of the way
- Sleeping bag compartment keeps your bed neatly organized
- Item #OSP00C0
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.