Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Kestrel 38L Backpack
When you head out for a marathon all-day hike or even a quick overnight backpacking trip, you know you won't be hearing from your back or knees when you carry your gear with the Osprey Kestrel 38 Backpack. The Kestrel's compact design, Airscape backpanel, and LightWire suspension frame makes loads ranging between 25 and 45 pounds easy to carry, while its simple top-loading design makes packing and unpacking as painless as possible. The Kestrel is home to all the features you'd expect from Osprey with an integrated rain cover, sleeping bag cover, and gear loops for your trekking poles, ice axes, and wet clothes all included.
- Do-it-all weekend backpacking pack with a streamlined design
- Breathable AirScape foam backpanel adjusts easily at the torso
- Durable fabrics are lightweight and resistant to the elements
- Lightwire peripheral frame transfers the load for stability
- Ice tool and trekking pole attachments free up your hands
- Sleeping bag compartment has floating divider for organization
- Rain cover protects your gear in a pinch
- Multiple pockets throughout offer a spot for all your items
- Item #OSP00C1
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.