Hike right with the Hikelite.
- Technical hiking backpack readies you for a full day on the trails
- AirSpeed back panel provides cushioning and ventilation
- Rain cover and hydration compatibility keep water where it should be
- Top pocket is scratch-resistant for electronics or sunglasses
- Item #OSP00AZ
- Q & A
Hikelite for the win!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've used this pack for over a year and absolutely love it! For it being only a 26L I can fit so much gear in it. The vented back panel really helps with keeping me cooler than my other traditional day-packs do. I shopped around a lot before purchasing a new day hiking pack and really this one was full-featured and includes a rain cover as well as being equipped for a hydration system. It also has built in safety whistle on the bottom strap. I abuse this pack and get it pretty dirty and it wipes down to look clean each time. I don't think the photos on the site do it justice.
HikeLite 26 Takes on Sedona
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I took this pack on a recent trip to Sedona where I guided women on three separate hikes. It was the perfect pack; I could fit snacks, extra water, a first aide kit, cell phone, extra jackets and sunscreen into this small but mighty day pack. It fit me like a glove and with it's amazing ventilation system, I never got sweaty. Each hike was a different journey and this pack held out for rock scrambling, river crossings and canyon hiking. Great overall pack
Great day pack for those great hiking adventures!