Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Exos 48L Backpack
Whether we're hitting the trail for an overnighter or attempting to set a new speed record on the Pacific Crest Trail, the Osprey Exos 48 Backpack is always with us every step of the way. With a balanced volume, it keeps our packing habits under control, and it doesn't laugh at the strange things we say to yourself as you hike.
The AirSpeed back panel and light-yet-durable alloy frame bestows you with breathability by dumping excess heat out of the sides, and cushioned, ventilated ExoForm covers the shoulder pads and waist-belt for extended comfort mile after fast-paced mile. Even with minimalist hiking habits in mind, the Exos offers plenty of nooks and crannies for snacks, maps, and trekking poles, as well as some quality features. A hydration sleeve offers a place to stash your three-liter bladder, so you don't waste precious seconds stopping to pull out a water bottle, and the raincover keeps your gear dry when the weather turns sour.
- Lightweight pack for minimalist backpacking or weekend trips
- 48-liter capacity balances storage space with speed
- High-tenacity nylon endures miles of use and abuse
- Tensioned backpanel keeps weight off your back for extended comfort
- Highly ventilated for breathability during long days on the trail
- Gearloops galore offer extra spots for poles, axes, gear, and snacks
- Sleeping pad and compression straps can be removed to shave ounces
- Osprey places emphasis on packs with comfortable back panels
- Item #OSP00AQ
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.