Smooth is fast.
Attempting to set a new speed record on the Pacific Crest Trail, the Osprey Exos 48 Backpack is full of smooth moves. With a balanced volume, it keeps your packing habits under control, and it doesn't laugh at the strange things you say to yourself as you hike. The AirSpeed back panel and light-yet-durable alloy frame blesses you with breathability by dumping excess heat out of the sides, and ExoForm covers the shoulder pads and waist-belt with mesh and gel for extended comfort mile after fast-paced mile.
Even with minimalist hiking habits in mind, the Exos offers plenty of nooks and crannies for snacks, maps, and trekking poles, as well as some quality features. A hydration reservoir sleeve offers a place to stash your three-liter bladder, so you don't waste precious seconds stopping to pull out a water bottle, and the FlapJacket raincover keeps your precious gear dry when the weather turns sour.
- Lightweight pack for minimalist backpacking or weekend trips
- 48-liter capacity balances storage space with speed
- High-tenacity nylon endures miles of use and abuse
- Tensioned backpanel keeps weight off your back for extended comfort
- Highly ventilated for breathability during long days on the trail
- Gearloops galore offer extra spots for poles, axes, gear, and snacks
- Sleeping pad and compression straps can be removed to shave ounces
- Osprey places emphasis on packs with comfortable back panels
- Item #OSP00AQ