Shave ounces without giving up comfort.
Putting shoulder straps and a belt on a silnylon sack might be super lightweight, but without real suspension, it's hard to haul when your load breaks the 20-pound barrier. Osprey created the Exos 38 Backpack with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame and the ultralight AirSpeed suspension system so the Exos can transfer slightly larger loads than other minimalist packs. The mesh back panel and ExoForm harness provide comfort under the straps and help circulate air to improve evaporative cooling, so you can comfortably spend extended periods of time with your pack on.
- Ultralight backpack for short excursions
- AirSpeed suspension puts air between you and the pack
- FlapJacket protects gear during lidless use
- Removable attachment straps shave weight
- Dual access mesh pockets hold your water bottles
- Sternum strap adjusts to a comfortable position
- Front mesh pocket holds a rain jacket for quick access
- Item #OSP00AR