Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Eja 58L Backpack
From multi-unit backpacking trips in Denali National Park to minimalist thru-hikes on the PCT, the Osprey Eja 58 Backpack has all the space we need for lightweight trekking adventures. A removable daypack lets us take short, exploratory trips from our campsite, and plenty of mesh pockets and gear loops provide the capacity for maps, trekking poles, and snack stashes. An integrated rain cover protects gear on rainy afternoons, and compression straps keep everything under wraps. But where the Eja truly shines is in the form of the comfort it can provide. The combination of well-ventilated AirSpeed back panel and the light-yet-durable alloy frame brings a lot of breathability by dumping excess heat out the sides while we hike, and ExoForm covers the shoulder pads and waist-belt with mesh and energy gel for the ideal cushion needed over weeks or even months on the trail.
- Ultralight pack for multi-day trips and thru-hiking
- 58-liter capacity carries just the essentials on longer treks
- High-tenacity nylon endures miles and miles of use and abuse
- Tensioned back panel keeps weight off your back for extended comfort
- Highly ventilated for breathability during long days on the trail
- Gear loops galore offer extra spots for poles, axes, gear, and snacks
- Sleeping pad and compression straps can be removed to shave ounces
- Osprey places emphasis on packs with comfortable back panels
- Item #OSP00AS
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.