Minimalist performance, maximum comfort.
From multi-unit backpacking trips in Denali National Park to minimalist thru-hikes on the PCT, the Osprey Eja 58 Backpack has everything you need for lightweight trekking adventures. A removable daypack lets you take short, exploratory trips from your campsite, and plenty of mesh pockets and gear loops provide the capacity for maps, trekking poles, and snack stashes; an integrated rain cover protects your gear on rainy afternoons and compression straps keep everything under-wraps. But where the Eja truly shines is in the form of the comfort it can provide. The combination of well-ventilated AirSpeed back panel and the light-yet-durable alloy frame brings a lot of breathability by dumping excess heat out the sides while you hike, and ExoForm covers the shoulder pads and waist-belt with mesh and energy gel for the ideal cushion needed over weeks or even months on the trail.
- Ultralight pack for multi-day trips and thru-hiking
- 58-liter capacity carries just the essentials on longer treks
- High-tenacity nylon endures miles and miles of use and abuse
- Tensioned back panel keeps weight off your back for extended comfort
- Highly ventilated for breathability during long days on the trail
- Gearloops galore offer extra spots for poles, axes, gear, and snacks
- Sleeping pad and compression straps can be removed to shave ounces
- Osprey places emphasis on packs with comfortable back panels
- Item #OSP00AS