Why We Like The Osprey Dyna LT Pack
The Dyna LT Pack is Osprey's most minimal running vest option, carrying the bare essentials on our shorter trail runs. The included 360ml flasks provide on-the-go hydration, while zippered and drop-in harness pockets house our phone, gels, and snacks.
- Bare bones running vest equipped for shorter distances
- Durable nylon material is light and water-resistant
- Mesh harness and backpanel for a ventilated fit
- Dual removable chest straps provide a stable fit
- A rear stretch pocket can stash extra layers or hats
- Made sustainably with 100% recycled materials
- Item #OSPZ1G8
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [material] bluesignÂ® APPROVED
- bluesignÂ® APPROVED, 100% recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 0.5L (31cu in)
- Waist Belt
- adjust ErgoPull
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, 2 x 360ml soft flasks
- [S] 13 x 15.4 x 0.6in [M] 15 x 15.4 x 0.6in [L] 16.9 x 15.4 x 0.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [S] 14.1oz [M] 14.9oz [L] 15.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.