Dyna 15L Backpack
Eliminate the bounce of a cumbersome pack and instead focus on setting a new trail FKT with the Osprey Packs Dyna 15 Hydration Pack. Proving that less is more, this true vest-pack provides bounce-free stability and comfort as you log mile after mile on your run.
Its durable nylon design holds up against encounters with rough canyon walls and snagging branches, while the hipbelt wrap with zippered pockets not only stabilizes the ride, but also keeps the essentials right at your finger tips. An included Hydraulics 2.5L reservoir with attached hose and sternum magnet frees up your hands for easy drinking when you're in the middle of a lungbusting adventure, and the zippered main compartment and multiple pockets ensure you bring along your gloves, hat, headlamp, extra layers, GPS, and any energy gels you might need during your trail run.
- Lightweight, vest-pack for hands-free hydration when running
- 2.5-liter reservoir with hose keeps you well-hydrated
- Waistbelt adds stability and eliminates bouncing
- Multiple pockets offer room for all of your trail essentials
- Trekking pole attachment adds extra storage for your adventure
- Osprey Packs is located in Cortez, CO
- Item #OSP00CJ
- [face fabric] 70D x 140D nylon ripstop, [accent and bottom panel] 100% nylon
- [x-small/small] 13L (793cu in), [small/medium] 15L (915cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- die-cut EVA foam
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- yes, Hydraulics 2.5L reservoir
- 2 zippered chest, 4 stretch mesh chest, 2 zippered side, 2 zippered waist, 1 front stretch mesh
- Trekking Pole Carry
- [x-small/small] 17.5 x 9.5 x 7.9in, [small/medium] 19.5 x 9.5 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small/small] 1lb, [small/medium] 1lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, hiking, road running, trail, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
Check out what makes the Dyna Series a great choice for run or speed hikes! Leta Osprey Rep
March 10, 2019
Great Pack & Great Fit!!
- I've used it several times
This pack fits GREAT! It is small enough to wear on long backcounty hikes and carries enough water to stay hydrated, but small enough to reduce back strain. Lots of areas for keys, snacks and a phone. The pack is so light it feels like you are carrying nothing. LOVE IT!!
February 26, 2020
Would this pack work for someone with a 52 inch bust? I noticed it only comes in S/M but I am wondering if it could still fit an XXL woman.
March 4, 2020
Hey Natalie! The chest measurements for this backpack are: XS/S [31-37in] S/M [35-41in]