Select style & size:Select options
Duro Handheld Hydration Bottle
When you prefer to carry your water, grab the ultralight Osprey Packs Duro Handheld Hydration Bottle. It uses a minimalist design to keep you well-hydrated on your next road or trail run without holding you back. The ergonomic grip easily fits your hand for a comfy carry, while the bite valve ensures you don't have to stop your run just to grab a drink.
- Handheld hydration bottle to keep hydrated when training or racing
- Included Osprey Hydraulics 250ml soft flask keeps you hydrated
- Ambidextrous-handed fit allows personalized drinking versatility
- Small mesh pockets carry your small running and race essentials
- Adjustable strap allows you to easily and quickly secure the bottle
- Item #OSP00CI
- Q & A
This works as a perfect minimalist way to carry water. I don't run long enough distances to need the kind of water a hydration vest provides so this seemed like a nice alternative. The small pocket is great for gels or other small items like my inhaler.
I hardly notice the thing when I run and it holds enough water for a few miles (1-8). Easy to drink from as well. However, I've heard from more experienced runners that having anything on your hands throwing off your balance is a bad idea on long runs. Also, my girlfriend makes fun of me for using this and says it looks weird. Can't make everyone happy!