Select style & size:Select options
Duro Handheld Hydration Bottle
When you prefer to carry your water, grab the ultralight Osprey Packs Duro Handheld Hydration Bottle. It uses a minimalist design to keep you well-hydrated on your next road or trail run without holding you back. The ergonomic grip easily fits your hand for a comfy carry, while the bite valve ensures you don't have to stop your run just to grab a drink.
- Handheld hydration bottle to keep hydrated when training or racing
- Included Osprey Hydraulics 250ml soft flask keeps you hydrated
- Ambidextrous-handed fit allows personalized drinking versatility
- Small mesh pockets carry your small running and race essentials
- Adjustable strap allows you to easily and quickly secure the bottle
- Item #OSP00CI
What do you think about this product?
May 30, 2019
This works as a perfect minimalist way to carry water. I don't run long enough distances to need the kind of water a hydration vest provides so this seemed like a nice alternative. The small pocket is great for gels or other small items like my inhaler. I hardly notice the thing when I run and it holds enough water for a few miles (1-8). Easy to drink from as well. However, I've heard from more experienced runners that having anything on your hands throwing off your balance is a bad idea on long runs. Also, my girlfriend makes fun of me for using this and says it looks weird. Can't make everyone happy!
June 23, 2019
Thanks Ben!! Leta Osprey Rep