Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Daylite 13L Backpack
The Osprey Daylite Backpack is ideal for minimalist missions, fast-paced hikes, and travel itineraries where lightweight carrying and minimal bulk is of utmost importance. It's an ingenious add-on to larger Osprey packs, specializing in carrying only the essentials when a larger pack is simply overkill. Hydration-compatibility means it'll accept an Osprey Hydraulics reservoir (not included) when you're walking long distances, ascending high altitudes, or dealing with hot climates.
- Compact daypack for fast-moving hikes and travel
- Hydration-compatible design (reservoir not included)
- Integrates with larger Osprey packs for enhanced function
- Spacer Mesh shoulder harness provides breathable support
- Main compartment with panel-loading access makes it easy to get to
- Harness grab handle also works as luggage pass-through
- Interior sleeve fits reservoir, 13in laptop, or tablet
- Front organizer pocket with key clip stashes items neatly
- Item #OSPZ19S
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR finish [accent, bottom] 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR finish
- 13L (793cu in)
- Spacer Mesh shoulder harness, ventilated die-cut EVA foam back panel
- Waist Belt
- yes, adjustable waist belt (removable) and sternum strap
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, sleeve for Osprey Hydraulics reservoir (separate)
- 1 main compartment, 1 front organizer with key clip, 2 side mesh
- 18 x 9 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.