Why We Like The Daylite Wheeled 85L Duffel
When we have a long day of travel staring us in the face we grab the Osprey Packs Daylite Wheeled 85L Duffel and head out the door. The 85L capacity holds all of our layers for a ski trip or multiple outfits and shoes for surf trips. Meanwhile the oversized wheels and multiple carry options keep our hands free while we navigate airports or train stations.
- Large roller duffel made for organized and effortless travel
- Polyester ripstop handles the wear and tear of travel
- 85L capacity carrys everything you need on longer trips
- Detachable tuck away straps provide multiple carry options
- Multiple zippered pockets keep you organized on the go
- Inline wheels roll over cracks inside or outside
- Item #OSPZ1B4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 450D recycled polyester ripstop, PFC-free DWR coating, 900D recycled polyester
- 85L (5187cu in)
- 3in inline skate wheels
- Backpack Carry
- detachable, tuck away straps
- [external] 1 zippered top, 1 zippered side, [internal] 1 zippered mesh
- 28 x 16 x 14.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 5lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 12, 2023
Lightweight and Roomy
- I've used it several times
We have 2 of these. They roll well and are very lightweight which means you stuff it with mucho items before you hit the magical 50lb airline limit. They also have internal cinch straps to keep stuff from shifting too much while using. We use them for regular travel - but for those that do cruises...bonus...they collapse flat so you can stow below the beds.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help