Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aura AG 65L Backpack
The Osprey Women's Aura 65 Backpack gives the support and comfort we need to enjoy overnight and extended stays in the wilderness. We don't end up soaked in sweat on a sunny trail or warm, humid mountain valley thanks to the cool and comfortable Anti-Gravity suspension system, which is designed to circulate air while conforming to the shape of our backs. It does this with a single, lightweight mesh panel that runs from the top of the back to the hips for a seamless design that helps enhance overall mobility.Throw in an adjustable torso size, hip belt, and shoulder straps, and we get one comfortable pack for our overnight and multi-day backpacking trips.
- Osprey's best-fitting backpack for multi-day treks
- 65L capacity suitable for multi-day or weeklong adventures
- Anti-Gravity suspension is well-ventilated and cushioned
- Shoulders adjust up and down back panel for a custom fit
- Fit-On-The-Fly waist belt ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable FlapJacket top lid minimizes weight
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration reservoirs
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Item #OSP00AN
4.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.