Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aura AG 50L Backpack
Osprey's Aura AG 50 Women's Backpack checks all the boxes. It fits perfectly, works well, and has just the right amount of gizmos and gadgets to keep organized. It all starts with Osprey's Anti-Gravity Suspension, which uses a seamless panel of lightweight mesh that extends from the top of the back panel all the way to the hip belt, providing superior ventilation and a fit that's naturally contoured to your back. The upshot is effortless comfort and ventilation, so we can cover ground on multi-day trips without stressing about the pack. Add adjustments running vertically and horizontally across the torso, and we feel like this backpack was built for us when we're on the trail.
- Osprey's best-fitting backpack for multi-day treks
- 50L capacity suitable for multi-day or overnight adventures
- Anti-Gravity suspension is well-ventilated and cushioned
- Shoulders adjust up and down back panel for a custom fit
- Fit-On-The-Fly waist belt ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable FlapJacket top lid minimizes weight
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration reservoirs
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Item #OSP00AO
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.