Fit, function, and fantasticalness.
Osprey's Aura AG 50 Women's Backpack checks all the boxes. It fits perfectly, works well, and has just the right amount of gizmos and gadgets to keep you organized and happy without being confused or overwhelmed. It all starts with Osprey's Anti-Gravity Suspension, which uses a seamless panel of lightweight mesh that extends from the top of the back panel all the way to the hip belt, providing superior ventilation and a fit that's naturally contoured to your back. The upshot is effortless comfort and ventilation, so you can cover ground on multi-day trips without stressing about your pack. Add adjustments running vertically and horizontally across the torso, and you'll feel like this backpack was built for you when you're on the trail.
- Osprey's best-fitting backpack for multi-day treks
- 50L capacity suitable for multi-day or overnight adventures
- Anti-Gravity suspension is well-ventilated and cushioned
- Shoulders adjust up and down back panel for a custom fit
- Fit-On-The-Fly waist belt ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable FlapJacket top lid minimizes weight
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration reservoirs
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Item #OSP00AO
- Q & A
Go ahead, take the week off
With comfort and cooling that this pack offers, I can't wait to longer backpacking trips in the summer!
This pack doesn't hurt my [her] shoulders and distributes the weight very well.