Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Atmos AG 65L Backpack
It's simple: the comfier the backpack, the comfier the hike, and the comfiest backpack is the one that fits best. The Atmos AG 65 Backpack is Osprey's best-fitting, most ventilated, and comfiest option for multi-day treks. Multiple adjustments running vertically and horizontally place the padded shoulder straps and suspended mesh back panel right where we want them, and the padded Fit-on-the-Fly waist belt lets us buckle, cinch, and go without hassling with a bunch of micro-adjustments.
- Osprey's best-fitting backpack for multi-day treks
- 65L capacity suitable for multi-day or weeklong adventures
- Anti-Gravity suspension is well-ventilated and cushioned
- Shoulders adjust up and down back panel for a custom fit
- Fit-On-The-Fly waist belt ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable FlapJacket top lid minimizes weight
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration reservoirs
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Item #OSP00AL
4.5 based on 28 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.