Find out how far you can go in a weekend.
When it comes to long-distance backpacking, your backpack's comfort is just as important as a good pair of hiking boots, and the Atmos AG 50 Backpack is Osprey's best-fitting backpack built for multi-day or overnight adventures. Multiple adjustments move the padded shoulder straps up and down the spacer mesh back frame for an exact fit to put ventilation and cushioned support right where your want it. The padded Fit-on-the-Fly waist belt lets you buckle, cinch, and go without hassling with a bunch of micro-adjustments.
- Osprey's best-fitting backpack for multi-day treks
- 50L capacity suitable for multi-day or overnight adventures
- Anti-Gravity suspension is well-ventilated and cushioned
- Shoulders adjust up and down back panel for a custom fit
- Fit-On-The-Fly waist belt ensures a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable FlapJacket top lid minimizes weight
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration reservoirs
- Bottom sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Item #OSP00AM
- Q & A
Comfortable, awesome pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used this pack a couple times now, for 2 different multi day backpacking trips. 50L isn't huge, but if you've got small/lightweight gear then it's plenty of room! I was able to fit my sleeping bag, pad, hammock + straps, tent, clothing and food and water for a 3 day backpack no problem. The AG suspension system is amazing, it hardly feels like you're carrying anything! I'd highly recommend this pack to someone who can pack light, and is looking for a good weekend backpacking pack.
Good solid pack
Well, first off this is my first multi day pack. I do pack light. That being said! I love this pack, solid with plenty of space. Super comfy on my hips. Im 5'10 and the M fit perfect! The side pockets are super convenient for water bottles while walking to access them and putting them back in. All around love it. Pretty light as well.
Atmos AG Series
Great backpacking pack with smart ventilation!