Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ariel Plus 85L Backpack
When we need a little extra room and carrying strength, we load up Osprey's Ariel Plus 85 Backpack for our expedition into the backcountry. The extra beefy frame handles our heavier load with ease, allowing us to focus on the muddled path ahead. When we're blue blazing, we transition the top lid into a daypack to leave the weight behind for a few hours off the main trail.
- Rugged women-specific backpacking pack for long, gear-heavy missions
- Plenty of room for week-long treks or weekend alpine objectives
- Strong wire frame transfers load to hipbelt for a better carry
- Close-fit back panel with airflow channels for stability and comfort
- Adjustable harness, shoulder straps, and hipbelt for customization
- Water-resistant fabric and rain cover keeps gear dry on rainy days
- Streamlined lashing points and pockets for no-muss organization
- Osprey's award-winning, innovative designs provide top performance
- Item #OSPZ19P
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.