Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ariel Plus 60L Backpack
We like that we can count on the Ariel Plus 60 Backpack for all the weekenders we can muster throughout the year, as well as the one week-long adventure we plan all year long. It's an all-around backpack built for short and long treks alike, and the occasional ice climb come wintertime. We also like that the back has a rain cover to keep our gear dry all year long, too.
- All-around backpack built for weekenders and full-week treks
- AirScape back panel provides airy breathability and support
- LightWire aluminum stays ensure stability without much weight
- Fit-on-the-Fly shoulder straps and hipbelt give a quick-and-easy fit
- Removable DayLid daypack top lid and front panel access points
- Rain cover protects gear in wet weather
- Pockets for hydration reservoirs, bottles, sleeping bags, and more
- Attachments for trekking poles, ice axes, sleeping pads, and reservoirs
- Item #OSPZ19N
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.