Personal pack mule for week-long trips.
Choose the Osprey Women's Ariel AG 75 Backpack when you're embarking on week-long trips deep into the wilderness and hauling gear-intensive loads to your alpine objective. This personalized pack mule offers roughly 75 liters of cavernous storage (depending on pack size), allowing you to carry everything you need on remote missions. Anti-Gravity suspension elevates the pack off your back, promoting airy ventilation and a body-wrapping fit without pressure points. This suspension is supplemented with padded air mesh straps for plush load stabilization without soaking in perspiration on warmer days.
The Ariel AG 75 is a classic top-loading pack, easily stuffing with clothes, outerwear, camp food, and gear. There's a zippered sleeping bag compartment for easy access, as well as removable straps for cinching a sleeping pad to the bottom. For shorter hikes at your destination, the removable top lid conveniently doubles as a small day pack. It externally carries a hydration reservoir for easier refilling on the trail. Trekking and ice tool attachments come in handy for alpine treks and technical ascents.
- Cavernous pack for gear-intensive missions
- 75-liter capacity is ideal for week-long trips
- Anti-Gravity suspension eliminates pressure points
- Hydration-compatible with external bladder sleeve
- Removable top lid doubles as a small day pack
- Integrated FlapJack cover for lidless use
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Trekking and ice tool attachment loops
- Item #OSP007O
- Q & A
Osprey Ariel AG Product Tour
Take a tour of Osprey's latest Anti-Gravity suspension in the Ariel AG!