Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ariel 65L Backpack
The all-new Ariel Backpacks boast Osprey's best-fitting design for trekking technical terrain comfortably, and the Ariel 65 is the biggest backpack in the bunch. Sized for weeklong trips and weekenders, the Ariel 65 is a solid choice whether you're carrying heavier loads or just enough gear for a night. The back torso adjusts vertically to customize the fit for all sizes, and On-the-Fly shoulder strap and waist belt adjustments ensure quick-and-easy micro-adjustments that you can cinch on the trail. Osprey not only integrated a rain cover, but also treated the main fabric in DWR in case you don't get the cover on in time. A LightWire frame offers surprisingly stiff rigidity for how light the pack weighs, and Airscape mesh provides breathable ventilation on your back.
- Backpack built with a solid fitting system for weeklong treks
- 65L is the biggest, standard Ariel Backpack from Osprey
- On-the-Fly shoulder and hip adjustments ensure a custom fit
- LightWire frame with breathable Airscape back provides stability
- DWR fabrication includes rain cover for greater weather protection
- Compression straps ensure a secure load
- Pocketing and straps offer storage for sleeping bags, pads, ice axes, trekking poles, water bottles, and more
- Item #OSPZ18T
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.