Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ariel 55L Backpack
The all-new Ariel Backpacks boast Osprey's best-fitting systems so anyone can trek technical terrain comfortably, and the Ariel 55 Backpack is perfectly sized for weekenders and overnighters. The back torso adjusts vertically to customize the fit for all sizes, and On-the-Fly shoulder straps and waist belt adjustments can be cinched on the trail. Osprey not only integrated a rain cover, but also treated the main fabric in DWR in case you don't get the cover on in time. A LightWire frame offers surprisingly stiff rigidity for how light the pack weighs, and Airscape mesh provides breathable ventilation on your back.
- Customizable backpack built for overnighters and weekenders
- 55L is the smallest, standard Ariel Backpack from Osprety
- On-the-Fly shoulder and hip adjustments ensure a custom fit
- LightWire frame with breathable Airscape back provides stability
- DWR fabric includes rain cover for greater weather protection
- Compression straps ensure a secure load
- Pocketing and straps offer storage for sleeping bags, pads, ice axes, trekking poles, water bottles, and more
- Item #OSPZ18U
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.