Get away from it all in comfort.
Extended weekends spent bagging King's Peak and week-long wanderings in Olympic National Park call for the comfort and innovative features of the Osprey Packs Women's Ariel AG 55 Backpack. It has enough space for everything you need for several days in the wilderness, a supportive and breathable suspension system for comfort with heavy loads, and plenty of clever features to make life on the trail easier.
Anti-Gravity technology with a customizable fit lets you dial in the perfect fit with ease, and tons of cushy mesh helps you stay cool through long summer days. A zippered sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps offer dedicated space for your bulkier items, and top and side entry options let you easily reach gear without dumping out the entire pack's contents. When you make a push for a peak after setting up basecamp, the detachable DayLid doubles as a daypack for better efficiency. And if you're trying to shave weight on a shorter trip, the FlapJacket cover allows you to leave the DayLid at home.
- Comfort and versatility for week-long backpacking
- Anti-Gravity suspension is supportive and breathable
- IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt adjust for custom fit
- StraightJacket compression stabilizes pack
- DayLid removable top lid converts to daypack
- Sleeping bag compartment and removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- External hydration sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Item #OSP007Q