Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Stonewash Black
Select a size:
Archeon 70L Backpack
The Archeon 70L Backpack is a technical backpack loaded with plenty of features for summer and winter treks, and Osprey made it out of completely sustainable fabrics to be a little nicer to the planet we all love to explore. Recycled nylon canvas covers the entire pack for long-lasting durable as well as sustainable efforts. Two aluminum stays and a framesheet offer plenty of support when you're in it for the long haul, and padded shoulder straps work with the seamlessly padded waist band to keep you comfy from the first mile to the last. As the largest in the Archeon collection, this backpack works best for longer trips or for the backpacker who wants to pack everything for any trip.
- Technical backpacking pack made with sustainable materials
- Recycled nylon canvas ensures long-lasting durability
- Sturdy suspension with Airscape back panel for ventilation
- Padded shoulder straps and seamlessly padded waist for comfort
- Attachments for ice axes, trekking poles, sleeping pads, and bags
- Rain cover is removable for sunny weather
- 70L is the largest Archeon Backpack from Osprey
- Item #OSPZ182
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.