Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Archeon 45L Backpack
The Archeon 45L Backpack is a technical backpack loaded with plenty of features for day-long explorations, and Osprey made it out of completely sustainable fabrics to be a little nicer to the planet we all love to explore. Recycled nylon canvas covers the entire pack for long-lasting durable as well as sustainable efforts. Two aluminum stays and a framesheet offer plenty of support when you're in it for the long haul, and padded shoulder straps work with the seamlessly padded waist band to keep you comfy from the first mile to the last. As the largest in the Archeon daypack collection, this pack works for long days or packing everything you think you might need.
- Technical daypack designed for versatile, mountainous adventures
- Recycled nylon canvas ensures long-lasting durability
- Sturdy suspension with Airscape back panel for ventilation
- Padded shoulder straps and seamlessly padded waist for comfort
- Attachments for ice axes and trekking poles
- Rain cover is removable for sunny weather
- 45L capacity is the largest Archeon pack for single-day treks
- Item #OSPZ183
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.