Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Aether 65L Backpack
The all-new Aether Backpacks boast Osprey's best-fitting systems so anyone can trek technical terrain comfortably, and the Aether 65 Backpack is the biggest in the bunch. Sized for weeklong trips and weekenders, the Aether 65 is a solid choice whether we're carrying heavier loads or just enough gear for a night. The back torso adjusts vertically to customize the fit for all sizes, and On-the-Fly shoulder strap and waist belt adjustments ensure quick-and-easy micro-adjustments that we can cinch on the trail. Osprey not only integrated a rain cover, but also treated the main fabric in DWR in case you don't get the cover on in time. A LightWire frame offers surprisingly stiff rigidity for how light the pack weighs, and Airscape mesh provides breathable ventilation on your back.
- Perfect-fitting backpack built for weekenders and week-long treks
- 65L is the biggest, standard Aether Backpack from Osprey
- On-the-Fly shoulder and hip adjustments ensure a custom fit
- LightWire frame with breathable Airscape back provides stability
- DWR fabrication includes rain cover for greater weather protection
- Compression straps ensure a secure load
- Pocketing and straps offer storage for sleeping bags, pads, ice axes, trekking poles, water bottles, and more
- Item #OSPZ18R
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.