Select Style & Size
Ultralight Convertible Wader
That golden hour when the sun's just cresting over the mountains and mayflies are just starting to rise from the surface of the river is when you catch most of your fish, but you have a hard time not staying out there all day with the Orvis Men's Ultralight Convertible Waders keeping you dry. Their lightweight four-layer material keeps cold river water at bay without weighing you down when you're hiking into your favorite stretch of water, and their convertible design enables you to wear them as a pair of hip waders once the afternoon sun starts to heat things up.
- Versatile waders for all day fly fishing sessions
- Four-layer waterproof material seals out cold river water
- Fidlock Snap magnetic snaps convert bib to hip waders
- Shaped neoprene booties offer a natural fit in wading boots
- Integrated gravel guards seal out river debris
- Patch on interior pocket holds flies
- Adjustable belt included for a snug, secure fit
- Item #ORV001A
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane (4-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Belt Included
- 1 zippered chest, 1 internal
- Gravel Guards
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 23, 2019
- I've used it several times
I'm 6-2. Slim, and these fit like a glove. I would recommend these to anyone and with the backing of a lifetime guarantee it's well worth it.
July 11, 2020
What size did you purchase?
June 8, 2018
YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THESE!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have been looking for some waders that can last, I tried these on and they checked off my list of must haves, convertibles check, affordable check, and comfortable check. A must have
May 16, 2018
Orvis Ultralight Convertible Wader.