From work to play.
Head out of the office and straight for the river in the Orvis Men's Tech Chambray Work Shirt. The polyester fabric is lightweight and wicking to manage your sweat, whether you're pitching a risky idea at a meeting or casting in the sun. The chambray style helps this shirt fit in seamlessly at work and the technical fabric resists wrinkles for a low-maintenance morning.
- Double-duty button-up for the office and the river
- Polyester fabric wicks sweat and is lightweight
- Regular fit keeps your style professional
- UPF 30+ sun-protection defends against harmful rays
- Dual chest pockets stash both pens and sunnies
- Item #ORV0021
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
Love the material and the style of this shirt. The only problem with the blue color is that it looks just like denim, so you'll be rocking a Canadian tuxedo if you wear it with jeans. Apparently that's what chambray means.