Select style & size:Select options
Wait for the hatch.
The fishing may have slowed now that it's the hottest part of the day and the sun is at full strength, but you know there'll be a productive hatch once the sun starts to set and the temperature starts to cool. Be ready to stay out on the river until that magic hour hits with the Orvis Safe Passage Guide 22L Sling Pack. A spacious main compartment carries a light rain jacket, lunch, and enough fly boxes to keep your line tight all day, while the comfortable design keeps your arm free to make those long casts to the far bank. And when you eventually hang your fly up on that snag leaning over the river, just flip the pack around for quick access to all the gear you need get your rod rigged back up to catch more fish.
- Sling pack hauls the necessary gear for a day of fishing
- Zippered main compartment with multiple organizer sleeves
- Bottom water bottle holster fits most 16-ounce bottles
- Forcep sheath on shoulder strap for easy access
- Cord loops accommodate tippet bar
- Item #ORV001P
- Q & A
love this pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Plenty of room for streamer box and other boxes. I had a similar Orvis pack to this but did not have the water bottle holder pouch. Only thing missing is is the velcro on the outside main pocket