Select style & size:Select options
Security is everything.
Take the guesswork out of wading boots, and get a secure, exact fit with the Orvis Riverguard Boa Pivot Wading Boot. The Boa closure adjusts precisely, and the airplane-grade steel cable holds steady no matter what speed of water you go in. It easily releases when you're ready to take your boot off, which won't be for a while because the Riverguard is designed for your comfort. With an EVA midsole to absorb impact and a microfiber upper that is malleable enough to move with you, this boot may make you start thinking you're wading in slippers. To reduce slipping, Orvis added its proprietary outsole for traction on rocks, sand, and slime, and gave you the option to add studs for when things really get dicey.
- Wading boots for freshwater or saltwater fishing
- Boa closure for secure and precise adjustment
- Rubber soles are grippy and easy to clean
- EVA midsole absorbs impact with each step
- Scratch rubber for sidewall protection
- Rubber toe cap defends your toes against stubbing
- Compatible with PosiGrip Screw-in Studs
- Item #ORV001G
- Q & A
Got these as a gift theyre great boots the boa makes everything quick and easy and my old man is greatful for the ease of adjustment.